About Attendance

HOW DO I CALCULATE ATTENDANCE?

+ TOTAL DAYS OF CLASS 
This semester, there were 27 classes, not including the first class, which I never include in the grade.

CANCELS 
We had two snow days + one "Monday schedule" cancel + two medical cancels from me = 5 cancels total. That leaves 22 classes.
================
= TOTAL POINTS & POINTS PER CLASS
The total attendance points I gave this semester = 350 (so your total score would equal 1000); that equals 16 points per class (I rounded up).

Thus, for every unexcused absence or texting incident, you lost 16 points.

PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME TO ASK ME TO ADD UP YOUR ATTENDANCE SCORE! You can calculate it yourself, and you will get your total final grade when it is posted on UNH.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

intercultural communication?

Owl and cat video for no reason